Participate on application development in AWS environment
- Participate in full software development life cycle including requirements, implementation, testing and documentation related to rollouts of identity management components, existing DMC products and their enhancements according to industry best practices.
- Component design and issue and problem mitigation and verification.
- Implement, test, document and backend services utilized by web-based application.
- Provide 3rd Level support when diagnosing issues and problems.
- Participate and provide test support in test phase of the project.
- Experience of developing applications deployed on AWS.
- Experience of writing AWS Lambda functions and AWS Step functions.
- Experience with ES6 and/or TypeScript
- Experience of Node.js.
- Experience of designing, building, deploying and interacting with webservices. (e.g. REST, SOAP).
- Experience of designing, building and deploying components on the data layer, ideally including NoSQL or DynamoDB databases.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and related web technologies.
These skills would be an advantage to have:
- Experience of working within an Agile team an advantage.
- Experience of test driven development an advantage.
- Experience of .NET an advantage.