Support a team working with cloud-based healthcare CRM to integrate and exchange with Informatica ETL
Srong knowledge of Informatica
ETL tools: Experience in creating/modifying workflows in ETL tools
Review ETL code for consistency, quality and performance
Review release code in lower environments and ensure they follow production standards
- Expertise in writing and tuning complex SQL
- Expertise in using partitioning, transformations, incremental caching in Informatica toolset.
- Expert understanding of slowly changing dimensions (SCDs) in Informatica.
- Expert understanding of join logic and query optimization in Informatica
- Experience with stored procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL in Oracle.
- Expert in writing efficient Analytic and windowing functions in Oracle.
- Experience in handling large data sets and generating meaningful insights from the data (Sales, Multi-
channel, Patient data etc.)
- Experience in analyzing large data sets from Veeva and/or SalesForce Marketing cloud and/or IQVIA (IMS
3. Should have worked in development/ enhancement/ bug fixes
4. Strictly follow change and incident management processes
5. Participate in design reviews and ensure application of best practices and standards
6. Develops and updates documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
7. Good to have complete implementation cycle experience.
8. Develop and foster a positive relationship with team members, team leads and business partners
9. Encourage and participate in knowledge sharing as necessary
5-7 years overall experience