RSA platform consultant
RSA Archer Risk Management Platform Consultant
- Provide technical administration and design oversight of the Archer 6.x platform, including production
support, platform upgrades, release and change management
- Implement and customize out-of-the box applications, create on demand applications
- Work on configuration support within RSA Archer platform including: layout, workflow, reporting,
notifications, questionnaires, access control, data feed, data import, workspace, dashboard building and
- Experience in consulting and defining customer needs, developing requirements, analysis, and advising
solutions to customers
- Experience with implementing custom Archer deployments and understanding of integration between
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation (SDLC)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong technical learning aptitude required.
- Experience with translating customer requirements into Archer solutions via custom On Demand
Applications, fields, Data Driven Events, and reports where appropriate.
- Ability to leverage the Archer Data Feed Manager to integrate external data sources (API usage
- Excellent grasp of the methods by which Access Control is implemented within Archer