Work in a complex environment consulting and enforcing information management and DWH best practices
· Helps to define the principles, standards and guidelines of reference data models, data models and information standards.
· Evaluates and creates information models that are managing information assets.
· Communicates and supports project teams and analysts in terms of education and training of proper usage of the reference data models during data model preparation.
· Links data models for EIM based solution to rest of EIM architecture, technology and data infrastructure – namely in terms of the data architecture, data capture, retention and integration
· Contributes to set up best practices and rules to support physical database design on database platforms of EIM.
· Reviews and approves intern and 3rd party teams data models and database designs of all BI developments
· He/She communicates & collaborates, and drives decision making across a complex, global organization
· Ensures alignment of proposed designs and solutions in context with other IT/IS organization units as well as with business requirements
· Ensures publication of data models and mappings in a metadata system
· Supports Sr. Specialist – Reference Data Model Architect in definition of principles, standards and guidelines of data modeling.
· Supports Sr. Specialist – Data Warehouse Architect in consultation and recommendation of the solution design and architecture based on business requirements in order to leverage capability of technologies in the most optimal and efficient way.
· Supports/suggests/check development of data models based on reference data models.
· Propose and implements measures and procedures of information quality management.
Support and Operation:
· Performs regular checks of principles and redefines them according to requirements.
· Performs regular checks based on defined principles and rules.
Extensive BI/DWH experience
Good knowledge of data modeling, integration and governance best practices
Ability to work in a complex environment, consult, facilitate and foster solutions adhering to best pracices