Participate in full software development life cycle including requirements,
implementation, testing and documentation related to rollouts of identity
management components, existing products and their enhancements according
to industry best practices.
- Component design and issue and problem mitigation and verification.
- Implement, test, document and support data integration components.
- Research and analysis of current and future technologies and partner components.
- Provide 3rd Level support when diagnosing issues and problems.
- Participate and provide test support in SIT and UAT phases of the project.
- Participate in cutover activities during go-live stage of project.
- Provide post-go live support during hypercare stage of project.
What you must know / have:
- Experience with HTML/CSS and related web technologies
- Experience of working according to industry standard best practices.
- Experience in creating and working with design guidelines and developing UI
These skills would be an advantage to have (but not required):
- Experience of building, deploying and interacting with webservices, REST, SOAP
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud infrastructure
- Experience with React Framework.
- Experience of working within an Agile team an advantage.
- Experience of test driven development an advantage.